[Trlog] ALT-D Dupecheck

Howard Hoyt n4af at contesting.com
Mon Nov 3 21:48:00 EST 2003

This was a real hassle. I would setup a Q on the second radio, go to CQ
and wipe out the
entry. Since I rarely come across a second radio station that is ready
for a qso, this was
a problem since I would (repeatedly) ALT-D his call back in so I could
hit the spacebar
when he (and I) were ready.

I actually exited TR and restored an older version, but it worked the
same way.

Did find, later, that a workaround is to ALT-C up the auto-cq.  This did
not seem
to destroy what was in second-radio Dupecheck window.

Otherwise, I had no problems with TR 6.78- just the operator.

73, Howie N4AF

--
Howard Hoyt N4AF
http://www.qsl.net/n4af