[Trlog] Exchange Window

Bob Lafont blafont at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 3 20:58:21 EST 2003

I noticed in SSCW last weekend that after entering a callsign and hitting
the enter key, in either run or S&P modes, the cursor went to the exchange
field but one character spacing to the right in the field. In other words,
when moving to the exchange field there was a space to the left of the
cursor. This was not a problem most of the time but occasionally when
finishing the QSO and hitting the enter key the exchange field information
overwrote the callsign in the call field. To avoid callsign from being
overwritten I would manually move the cursor one position to the left in the
exchange field when moving from the callsign field to the exchange field.
Overwriting of callsigns stopped at that point.

Was the behavior of the cursor moving one space to the right in the exchange
field a setup issue or a problem with the program?

The same question applies to the exchange field overwriting the callsign as
well.

Thanks

73-Bob
WA2MNO