[Trlog] Minor bugs in TR 6.78

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 19:38:21 EST 2003

Hi Pete:

AHA.  Using two FT1000MP's (one a Mark V), I saw exactly this.
The "on-deck" call information disappeared, though it was
usually still there.  Sometimes, though, it wasn't.  This could
easily have been caused by an extra escape in the heat of action!

Hmmm...I can keep the band map from getting clobbered by using
BAND MAP DISPLAY CQ = FALSE when I'm running on Radio 2.  Now
that I know the cause, maybe I can keep up with it until we get
a fix.

Now, if SCP just included calls from the log...

73,

Mark, KD4D