[Trlog] 1B67LAX Bug

Mark Beckwith mark at concertart.com
Fri Nov 14 18:22:40 EST 2003

Hi.  I wondered where everyone went then realized I never got turned back on
after I got back from my trip.  I figured everything that could be done to
TRlog had been done and the reflector was discontinued.

:)

I found a bug.  I searched the archives and didn't find it, but I might not
have searched thoroughly enough.  Here's something that happened to me using
6.75 in SS CW.

If I called CQ, then got an answer, then typed in the exchange with no
spaces (i.e. 1B67LAX) then tried to log it with Ctrl-Enter, the following
unacceptable behavior would take place:

The call in the callsign window would be overwritten with the spaceless
string from the exchange window, i.e. "1B67LAX".

At this point I might not remember the call I had worked, and could not get
out of the Trouble Zone without escaping backward which left me with a
finished QSO and no call or exchange to show for it.

Is this is new feature?  :)

Mark, N5OT