[Trlog] 1B67LAX Bug

Jimmy Weierich kg2au at stny.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 13:25:10 EST 2003

I guess I haven't made myself clear.  I have no complaints about the
sweepstakes exchange parser.  It is one of the slickest parts of
TRLog.  Having been a mainframe programmer in a previous life (and
yes, I wrote some data entry software),  I understand the complexity
of the task and appreciate the great job Tree has done here.  I am
not asking for any change to the parser!

The problem is that us dumb humans sometimes enter things incorrectly
and confuse the parser,  causing the call in the call sign window to
be overwritten with part of the exchange.  All I'm asking for is a
way to retrieve the call that was overwritten.

Enough of this for now,  time to get ready for SS.  Let's hope the
propagation gods are kinder to us then it looks like they are going
to be.

--
Jimmy Weierich, K2LV,   ex KG2AU       <kg2au at stny.rr.com>
Vestal, NY  USA           FN12xa