[Trlog] CQP - use of LAng for Los Angeles

alan.kaul at att.net alan.kaul at att.net
Tue Oct 7 00:24:43 EDT 2003

The NCCC, sponsors of CQP, says on the website that the abbroviation for Los
Angeles County is LAX.  The "Section List" on the K1EA website (which
maintains cty, section files, etc., for CT, TR and NA) indicates either LAX
or LOS are correct.  TR-log uses LAng for Los Angeles.

I have not submitted my log yet, but I'm wondering if the NCCC will
accept "LAng" as the abbreviation for Los Angeles??  Or do I need to edit
the log and change all "LAng" to  "LAX???"

73 de alan

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011
e-mail:  w6rcl at amsat.org