[Trlog] Pennsylvania QSO Party

Bill Gillenwater k3sv at pa.net
Wed Oct 8 11:32:39 EDT 2003

Alan, the PA QSO Party can be done with TR Log. You need to set the
parameters for the scoring and create a domestic file with the appropriate
multipliers. If you take a look at some of the existing .DOM files you will
get the drift of how to set up one for the PA party. Two notes, first you
need to take some pencil notes anytime you work a multiple county line, and
then edit your ARRL-type entry to include that county, second you need know
that all of the multipliers will not show in the "mult window" on the main
screen, even with the "big mult" window set. You can set the parameter to
delete mults as you work them, then, over time, the window will start
looking pretty good (and so should your score!!). Another note, you need to
be creative when working mobiles that cruise the state, so they won't show
as dupes in the log.

73 Bill K3SV