[Trlog] CT Network

Arturo lu6etb at cvtci.com.ar
Wed Oct 15 16:18:31 EDT 2003

Hi Tree,

I was trying the following configuration:

PC1
Windows XP
CTWin 9.91
Station ID : 1
Communications Setup : COM1 Network 4800
Command : CTWIN wwssb03.bin -loop

PC2
DOS 6.22
TR 6.75
MULTI PORT = 2
K1EA NETWORK ENABLE = TRUE
K1EA STATION ID = 2

Both PCs are connected via a null modem cable.
The first problem I found, was that the K1EA STATION ID command was not
recognized in the STDCFG.DAT file.

When I entered data from CT, TR is receiving all the data from CT. OK

When I enter data from TR, CT gives a network check sum error.

It was late yesterday and I did not try anything else.

What is the speed I should set the network ?
How do I define the numer of data and stop bits and parity ?

Thanks in advance.
73 de Arturo, LU6ETB