[Trlog] Which version do I use for CW SS?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Oct 28 06:33:31 EST 2003

At 03:09 AM 10/28/03 +0000, Steve London wrote:
>Well, I kind-of-like 6.69...It worked flawlessly in CW SS last year for me
>with my TS-930S/PIEXX and TS-950SDX running SO2R.

Well, FWIW, I loaded 6.76 yesterday, and it seems to have cleaned up some
of the junk that was present in SO2R with 6.73, which was my previous
latest, like the call-signs remaining behind in Alt-D so that you have to
erase them before you can check a new call.  I have not encountered any
frequency or band logging issues with my TS-930/PIEXX and Mark V.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 3.
2440 stations are listed -- 104 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm