[Trlog] Re: TR

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Oct 30 11:44:22 EST 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 12:16:48PM -0500, HAMAG9A at aol.com wrote:

> First, how do I force a dupe to be logged with AUTODUPE on?

I forget if Control-Enter gets by that (it probably should), but
I typically just put it in S&P mode.

> Second, is the TR678 issue resolved?  If not, what do you consider the most solid recent version to use?

I don't know what this issue is.  I reacted based upon two datapoints, and one of
them went away.  The other one only seems to affect what happens when you
do a packet spot - so I don't think it matters.

Other than that, I have no reason to suspect anything is wrong with
TR6.78 except maybe the radio interface isn't as good as it was for
some radios than it was in 6.74.  I do know it is a lot better for
some other radios and I think the filter option for the message length
cleans up most misbehavior in those cases where it doesn't work as well
as 6.74.

Tree