[Trlog] Ex Mem Enable problem

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 31 01:18:04 EST 2003

I'm using the Sim to practice for SS (should have started earlier as I
need lots).  I have a trmaster.dta file with lots of Qs from previous SS
tests.  I have Exchange Memory Enabled.  So, someone calls me, I call
him back and his Check and Section get loaded into the Exchange window.
 However, there is no space between them.  I copy his Nr and Prec into
the exchange window (with spaces) and hit Enter to log the Q.  In most
cases, TR won't log the Q until I go back and put a space between the
Check and Section.  This slows things down.  I don't remember this being
the case in previous versions (but I could be wrong).  I'm using 6.78
 USER INFO SHOWN = NONE

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug here?  For this SS I could
replace in the trmaster.asc file each =Axxx with =A xxx without too much
trouble and rebuild trmaster.dta.  Would this solve my problem?

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO