[Trlog] SS Version

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Oct 31 14:53:49 EST 2003

At 01:28 PM 10/31/03 -0600, Tree wrote:

> > Tree, do you mean The ExchangeRadios function key command?  If so, I was
> > planning to use it this time and would appreciate receiving 6.78.5.
>
>Attached.
>
>Tree

6.78.5 seems to fix things just fine, Tree.  Frequencies are being properly
transferred now.  It's still a tad slow, but that shouldn't be a practical
issue unless I get an attack of indecision and decide to change back too
quickly.  Thanks for the fix!

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm