[Trlog] CA QSO Party

Bob Tellefsen n6wg at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 10:01:43 EDT 2003

I realize the simulator does not support CQP, but I want to do some
practicing with it.
What have others done to practice for this contest?
Just for curiousity, I tried running the simulator within CQP, but after
call ing CQ, all I get back is DE then silence.  So it's obvious that isn't
going anywhere.
The CQP exchange for us in CA is serial number and county.  Those outside CA
send serial number and state.  So the format is about the same either way.
I'd like to hear how others practice for their state QSO parties with the
TR.  There may be
a common thread there that would apply to all, or at least most.
Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG