[Trlog] voice recorders

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Sun Sep 14 21:40:17 EDT 2003

3. The K1EA DVP card.  It also requires an ISA slot and
   an available IRQ.  There is a TSR program that is also
   necessary.  The audio quality is excellent (locals can't
   tell whether it's "live" or recorded audio.)  I don't
   know if the cards are still available new.  I got one
   used several years ago, but it continues to work fine.

-Kirk  K4RO