[Trlog] Band Map Enhancement Request

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 19:53:29 EDT 2003

Hello all:

I just finished the WAE SSB test.  TR-log (6.72) performed
flawlessly all weekend.  Wish I could say the same for the
operator.  No crashes, no hangups.  Wonderful!

Anyway, I would like to propose an enhancement to the
bandmap.  Could we get an option to NOT DISPLAY zero point
QSO's?  Particularly in WAE, and late in the contest, most
of the spots are for stations outside Europe.  It would
be great if there were another option in the CTRL-J menu
to disable the display of zero pointers in the band map.
I've had the same problem using CT in CQWW, so it isn't
just an issue in WAE.

Does anyone else think this would be useful?

Thanks and 73.

Mark, KD4D