[Trlog] SO2R and dual band CQ

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Sep 22 21:00:09 EDT 2003

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 09:21:42AM +0300, Toni Lindén wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to do it so that 2nd band CQ is canceled not
> when I start typing but
> > when I start sending (ie pressing enter)? Now there?s plenty of
> QRT time while copying
> > the callsign...
>
> Not currently.  Since you are going to answer someone else, it
> seems that abroting
> the CQ ASAP made the most sense.
>
> Tree
> __

Tree,

If memory serves, you set up TRLog to start sending out the call as you
continue to enter it.

Not all of us are so capable and adept.  We need the call to go out only
when the ENTER is pressed.

That being the case, the CQ on the other radio could continue while the call
off the other radio is being copied.

I guess I shouldn't be saying anything.  I'm still using 6.69, so probably
shouldn't comment on the newer functions.

73,
dale, kg5u