[Trlog] TRlog-Linux notes

Kevin Schmidt w9cf at ptolemy.la.asu.edu
Thu Dec 2 12:53:36 EST 2004

I have placed some notes on running TRlog using DOSEMU under linux on
http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/articles/trlinux/index.html. As far as I
can tell, everything I use, and most or all of the things that I don't,
can now be made to work acceptably. In particular, on my shack computer:
1. CW sounds fine to me.
2. TRlog can access the parallel and serial ports as in DOS.
3. SBDVP plays and records. However, occasionally a bit of audio is skipped.
4. Packet and multi-networking can use linux applications to
connect. Connecting through telnet to a packet cluster works, and ethernet
or wireless networking can be used to connect multiple computers running
TRlog.

73 Kevin w9cf
--
Kevin Schmidt, w9cf at ptolemy.la.asu.edu, http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf