[Trlog] RAC mult abbreviations

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 17 15:12:28 EST 2004

Looks like those entering the RAC test should fix the appropriate .dom
file to save the scorer a lot of aggravation.  I'm told by others that
the one to change is P13.dom

73 es cu in RAC

Jim   VE7FO

Response from Sam

Jim:  It is best if the logs use the RAC mults .. so if you could change the mulitplier defaults that would be good.  It would save me manually scanning the log for those notations.  The way our scoring software is set up, this messes up the score.

Thanks

Sam