[Trlog] Fwd: CTRL + O won't work

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 8 00:12:17 EST 2004

The purpose of CTRL-O is to give you a list of the calls you have worked
on, in this case, 4 bands.  i.e. if you have worked P40B on 10, 15, 20,
and 80 P40B will show in the list.  If you have only worked him on 3
bands then he won't be on the list.  The reason for wanting to know this
is that he should be an easy mult on 40 so go find him before 40 closes
to that area.  Without this list you might forget to make sure you get
him in the log.

Now, if you're using the simulator I bet all the contacts you logged are
on the same band.  i.e. you didn't change bands in TR from time to
time.  Even if you do, you have to work the same station on each of 4
bands for it to show on the list.

I suggest that you change the setting to 2 or whatever is the minimum,
get on in the NAQP, make a bunch of Qs on various bands and try CTRL-O
from time to time.  Shouldn't be long before stations start showing up
in the list.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO