[Trlog] Runaway WPM Speed With Auto-CQ

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 8 14:07:25 EST 2004

I have found the same problem, even with the same number of ^F and ^S so
I have given up trying to change the speed of parts of the message.

If any of you are able to use this speed change technique successfully,
how about posting the contents of the message memory so I can see if it
works for me.

One thing I would really like to be able to do is have a message which
sends CQ at my normal speed but sends my call slower for when cndx are
difficult or I want to attract callers who (as I used to) have
difficulty with typical contest speeds.

I think there's more to this than balancing ^F and ^S

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO