[Trlog] New Super Check Partial database files now available - VER20040117

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Sun Jan 18 04:47:03 EST 2004

I am pleased to announce the availability of a new set of super check
partial database files dated 17JAN2004.  The files can be found at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp .

A few notes:

This set of files was created out of 1,888,577 QSOs from 1183 logs. The full
data set contained 92492 unique calls which were filtered to create the
master files.  I have included a complete list of the source files to
recognize those who have contributed logs.

A version number has been included in all files in the format VERyyyymmdd so
you will always be able to tell if you have the latest files.

I must thank everyone who contributed logs to the effort.  Especially to
K3WW who supplied a large number from the FRC.

Even more thanks to to AD1C for customizing the master file creation tools
to make my job as easy as possible!  And to K1EA for inventing SCP and
creating the source code Jim started with.

Please continue to submit logs.  Depending on what I receive, may try to do
another release just before ARRL DX CW.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com