[Trlog] Rescore Command

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 14 07:58:54 EDT 2004

The need to do the "RESCORE" capability of TR is pretty lame!  I went thru
the procedure per K5TR's email.  It worked OK, and the "rate" at 99 WPM etc
was about 1100 QSO/hour.  At that rate it was going to take over an hour
and a half with my 1800+ QSO log.  The little 486DX DOS SO2R PC was writing
furiously to its disk drive, etc.  I gave it up after about 20% of the way
thru and said to myself "this isn't worth it." and sent in the Cabrillo
file for "god to sort it out."  I love TR.  It's the greatest for
SO2R.  But things like this are not satisfactory at all.