[Trlog] Rescoring Cabrillo files?

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 15 02:26:26 EDT 2004

Hi Dale,

Didn't know about the status bar trick.  Thanks

I don't see how the 2nd suggestion can work.  Every line will have an
entry in the mult column so what you count is the number of lines which
is the same as the number of Qs.

If anyone wants a copy of the xls file where I did this to see how it
works, just let me know.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO