[Trlog] TR on laptops ?

Paul Erickson va7nt at telus.net
Sat Jun 12 13:35:22 EDT 2004

I am configuring some laptops for an upcoming expedition, and am having
a bit of trouble figuring out how to get them to display full screen in
dos mode. With some of them, toggling text mode does it, but for some
reason with a couple of Toshiba 110cs machines, that doesn't seem to do
it. I am currently running dos 6.22 on them. On another toshiba 100cs
running win 95 (in dos mode of course) I am able to get full screen. But
on the 110cs's there is an 1" of space at the top and bottom of the
screen, when TR is started.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."