[Trlog] ICOM post #2

Robert Brandon rbrandon at austin.ibm.com
Thu Jun 24 17:14:43 EDT 2004

TR wants the receiver address in regular base 10 numbers.  The Icom rigs,
however, display the address in hexadecimal.  (The "h" in the Icom display
is just a tag to remind you that the number is in hex.)  You can use the
Windows calculator to convert numbers.  Choose View, Scientific.  Click the
HEX radio button and enter 66 as shown on the Icom menu.  Then click the DEC
button, and you'll see the number that TR needs, in this case 102.

Robert K5PI