[Trlog] Anybody UEFF recently?

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Thu Jun 24 21:05:42 EDT 2004

I've now gone back & tried a few previous versions of POST - plus the
oldest I have
kept (6.30) & the same thing is happening - POST UEFF reports it read all
652 calls
of my AA CW log into a fresh TRMASTER containing one call, but instead produces
a file with nearly 200 less calls in it, with none of the calls which were
worked more
than once showing additional hits.

Interestingly, in day-to-day operations I get the impression that nothing
is being
missed, as the field I use for date-of-last-contact seems to be right when
I work
somebody that I remember working in a recent contest.

73, VR2BrettGraham