[Trlog] Repeated CQ

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Fri Jun 25 05:00:57 EDT 2004

Quite right! Nice to hear somebody brought it up. I thought that was my
problem only.

The Alt-C does not work properly in the last versions and it is very
disturbing, especially in SO2R operation.

What happens is that having set the Alt-Q up and pressing Alt-C after a QSO
only 1 CQ is sent sometimes and no repetition follows. So have to press ESC
and try again, sometimes several times. I can see from the screen that when
no seconds countdown starts the thing is not working.

And strange thing is that when the countdown does not start but I start to
enter a callsign right after the Alt-C CQ the callsign is not entered into
the CALL window but rather into the place where the seconds countdown is
usually displayed. So you have to push ESC when you notice it and start
entering the call again into the right place - slowing the pace down a lot.

Maybe somebody can share some more impressions about it and I would be
extremely happy to get rid of this problem - my biggest in TR now when
SO2R-ing (next to known ALT-D problem)

73
Tonno
ES5TV