[Trlog] Wrong scoring in UBA contest

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Fri Mar 5 00:48:01 EST 2004

SM4DHF reported:

>Worked about 250 qsos in the UBA contest last weekend.
>If someone else did and used TR please note that 3 pointers
>are only countries in Europe that are members of the European Union.
>I got 3 points for all European countries which is not the same.

I also see Qs with EU countries being counted again as a mult, if a
previous Q that was flagged for the same mult had scrolled out of the
edit window.  It also wants to count countries in EU but outside EuU as
mults.  I worked some ONs & although the domestic & prefix mults
were correctly caught, the summary window didn't seem to reflect that,
but I think this may all be due to having so many mult types.  Anyone
doing a serious UBA effort would be behooved to review the log file before
submitting an entry.

73, VR2BrettGraham