[Trlog] SCP list presented in reverse alphabetical order

Mike Gilmer n2mg1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 06:01:16 EST 2004

I don't recall this issue being discussed here before,

and I found nothing by searching the archives, so
maybe it doesn't matter to anyone else...

When using the (tr)master.dta callsign database, the
matching calls are presented in reverse alphabetical
order in the window.

IOW, if I have the SCP MINIMUM LETTERS = 3,
and I type "G4B", the list appears as:
G4BYY G4BYG G4BWP G4BUO G4BUE etc,

I find it troubling to scan that list that way.

It seems the .dta file itself is created with the
calls in reverse order, but I don't recall CT or NA
displaying them this way.

Mike N2MG