[Trlog] RDXC & updating RUSSIAN.DOM

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Fri Mar 19 11:33:55 EST 2004

There is a mistake Rolf. RA is still RA - no change there. Besides I suggest
you rather add new IDs for these 5 oblast then substitute them because
these changes are not known to some of the participants. That will make the
oblast mult greater then it should but there is no problem as I was told by
the contest sponsors. They will ajust it all while checking logs.
The correct Russian.dom  can be found on the RDXC site. Here is the direct
link http://www.rdxc.org/software.asp

73 es cu in the contest.

Igor UA9CDC