[Trlog] RE: How to correct logged band errors?

The Locust dx35 at hilding.com
Mon Mar 29 10:06:04 EST 2004

Tnx to Tree and all who responded with suggestions.

I tried the RESCORE option, but that apparently nukes dupes so after much
re-tweaking, it appears all is well in Paradise again.  My RF problem
dumped a bunch of garbage CTRL, etc. stuff into the .DAT & .LOG files which
seemed to cause part of the problem so removed them.

Umh (humbly, with tail between legs) I also forgot that I had made some
additional 160m QSOs late Saturday Night which brought the 160m QSO total
back up beyond what I remembered it to be.

73...

Rick, K6VVA