[Trlog] Mult count for IN QSO party

Barkey, Patrick M. pbarkey at bsu.edu
Mon May 3 10:13:49 EDT 2004

OK, I figure that most of you who operate state QSO parties have
figured this out a long time ago.

But I am having difficulty getting TR to properly count county
multipliers
in the InQP.

Example:  I work WN9O/M who is on a 4 county line.  I record four
QSOs:

WN9O/STE  599 Ste
WN9O/DEK 599 Dek
WN9O/LAG 599 Lag
WN9O/NOB 599 Nob

For the first 3 QSOs, after I hit Ctrl-Ret, TR "eats" the received
county
info.  On QSO #4, TR gives me credit for Nob as a new county mult.
When I later hand edit the LOG.DAT, and use POST to perform a
multiplier check, it doesn't recognize Ste, Dek, or Lag as new counties.

I am using a .DOM file made up by KJ9C for this contest, BTW.
Using 6.73.

  - Pat
    N9RV