[Trlog] Separate serial numbers

Paul Beringer ng7z at arrl.net
Tue May 18 23:50:44 EDT 2004

Hello all TRloggers,
I'm setting up a multiple computer network for WPX CW and wanted to know how
to make the computers log separate serial numbers. This is a multi one
network with four computers hooked up. The run station is identified as A
with a backup computer also id'd as A and the mult computer id'd as B with a
backup computer also id'd as B. I want the A and B computers that are
actually being used to issue their own serial numbers. I figured that having
backup computers just running and logging in the background would be a good
idea in case either of the main ones break down. The network is operating
fine on all computers. The rules state that the multiplier station must use
separate serial numbers. I've searched the trlog manual (ver 6.74) without
success and am using TR version 6.78. Any help or suggestions would be most
appreciated.
73 Paul NG7Z
---