[Trlog] Simulator question

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 1 23:44:10 EST 2004

It seems to me that if you got a copy of a local club's recent FD log or
someone's recent SS log and turned it into a TRMaster.dta file using
POST you'd get those abbreviations showing up, assuming that they worked
anyone there.

In other words, I don't think that there is anything in Simulator which
would prevent it from sending these abbreviations.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO