[Trlog] Small linux test

Kevin Schmidt w9cf at ptolemy.la.asu.edu
Mon Nov 8 12:20:47 EST 2004

I was only able to spend about an hour in the sweepstakes so this is not
a true work out. However, I ran TRlog in linux without any problem. Keying
seemed fine to me (around 30 wpm). The shack computer is:
Dual 266MHz Pentium II,
Slackware Linux 9.1,
Linux Kernel 2.4.24 (SMP),
Latest stable Dosemu: 1.2.2 with Freedos b9r5,
Trlog was run in Dosemu as a window in X,
Parallel port keying.

The computer is networked with my home wireless to DSL, but I don't use
packet, so packet was not turned on. As far as I could tell, TRlog ran
identically to the way it does in DOS.  An open email window and web
browser didn't affect the operation.  Everything seemed rock solid.

73 Kevin w9cf

--

Kevin Schmidt, w9cf at ptolemy.la.asu.edu, http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf
Department of Physics and Astronomy