[Trlog] Exchange Radio Freq 6.78 vs 6.79

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 22:00:22 EST 2004

This fall I switched back to 6.78 to try and curb "nonssb, noncw and 1Ghz"
info that occurred during a run situation.  I think it was cured but since
the switch I now notice that "Exchange Radio Freq" does not work quite right
(the band changes but the frequencies are wrong) and it does work perfectly
in 6.79. This is with Icom radios, I did try turning off the band stacking
registers on both radio to no avail.  Any ideas?  I don't recall this being
addressed in the update of 6.79.

Mike W9RE