[Trlog] Flashdrive (wasDual-Booting Windows XP and DOS)

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 16:42:49 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/9/2004 3:28:40 PM Central Standard Time,
k8do at mailblocks.com writes:

I  strongly prefer a small, second, hard drive with DOS 6.22 for
running  TRLOG, WF1B, etc...

Has anyone considered a USB flash drive for this purpose?  I've found  them
to be very effective for large powerpoint presentations and other Windows
applications.  Even the smallest ones (128 M) are sufficient for the most  robust
DOS logging applications.  Obviously, they're lightening fast and  the .dat
files can be backed up on the main computer drive.

Thoughts?

Paul, K5AF

Paul  Schaffenberger
210-493-6265