[Trlog] 4-port card for an old machine?

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 14 04:38:27 EST 2004

Wow, I'm glad I asked - I think.

I run TR in a Win98SE window because I like to have access to stuff like
DX Atlas on the 2nd monitor (or to my e-mail when WAE RTTY cndx are like
they have been all weekend).  I don't run it full screen because the 2nd
monitor goes blank when I do.

I have one ISA slot but it has a sound card in it.

Maybe I had better talk to Byterunner as well as wait for Tree's upgrade.

Thanks for the input, guys.

73, Jim   VE7FO