[Trlog] Questions

Schulz Jonathan jonathan.schulz at siemens.com
Mon Nov 15 12:00:44 EST 2004

Hi all,

I want to use TRlog when I guest op this weekend at a non TR users station.
I don't plan on bringing my usual laptop.

I recently received 6.79 when I renewed my subscription, is there way to
only install the .exe, .dom and my .dta files without doing a full install?

What are the minimum files I need to bring along to operate SS Phone? I
don't plan on using packet or so2r

I will delete the install at the end of the weekend, are there any hidden
files that I need to know about?

Since I am a paid subscriber and I will remove the program after I am done I
trust I am "ok" legally doing this?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide. Am I forgetting anything?

73
Jon
K9JS