[Trlog] CQWW RTTY - not Logging state

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Fri Oct 8 09:43:19 EDT 2004

I noticed after about 100 QSO's in CQWW RTTY that TR-Log
was no longer putting the state in the log, EVEN WHEN I
TYPED IT IN.  It turned out that for this particular contest,
the zone HAD to be entered before the state, or the state
would not get logged. The biggest problem was that it let
me actually LOG over a dozen QSO's without the required
exchange data -- something I never recall TR-Log allowing
before.  I know RTTY is a distant stepchild with TR, but
I thought I'd mention it anyway.

-Kirk  K4RO