[Trlog] Re: ADIF County conversion program for contest logs

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Oct 8 10:00:55 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,
On a similar subject, I have written a program called ADIFLookup that
reads an ADIF file, queries QRZ.com for information and add the info
from QRZ.com to the ADIF file.
It is typically used when exporting a contest log into a general logging
program.
The program is quite stable and is being used by a number of people on
the N1MMLogger and Logger32 reflectors.
This program may be of use to some of you.

It is written in Visual Basic 6.0 and if someone wants to add features,
the source code is free if you promise to send me your improvements.

Get the program from http://www.ko4bb.com

73,
Didier KO4BB