[Trlog] How to use 2 vfos?

Ken Beals k6mr at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 13 00:38:48 EDT 2004

I've thought about the same thing with my K2.  The only thing I know
that's possible is to program a F key with the string that switches VFOs
(SW09).  But without using any of the TRLog second radio features, I
don't think it's that useful.  You can switch quickly, but you can't
listen while transmitting, which is really the point of SO2R.  N1MM
logger (the free Windows logging program) has a "SO2V" mode, but again I
can't see how it would be that useful.

Just gotta get that second K2........:^)

Ken K6MR