[Trlog] Error message / help please!

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Sat Oct 23 20:26:18 EDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 12:19:40AM +0000, alan.kaul at att.net wrote:

> All is well when using the "stock" cty.dat file that came with 6.79.  (I am
> running under DOS, not a DOS Window).  However, when I run ctyhdg.exe
> and plug in my lat-long data, then rename the new lat-long file "cty.dat" and
> try to run TR, I get the following error message:
>
>   "Not enough memory for PrefixRec!!"

You altered the cty file in a way that TR-Log does not like.

But the good news is that you do not need to run the CTYhdg.exe George.

TR-Log can calulate beam headings and sunrise/sunset times.

If you would like TR-Log to do the beam headings from *your* location
than just enter a value for MY GRID in the control J menu.

You can use a 4 or 6 digit grid ie.  EM00 or EM00UF

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr