[Trlog] Preloading fields for SS

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Oct 27 23:06:25 EDT 2004

George, K5TR wrote:

 > I think that if you are going to do this you should stick
 > to just the Check and Section.

I was starting to think the same way, as some may have been "A" and
switched to "B" :-)

 > I don't ever use these sorts of features or even the call
 > databases - I just the stuff from my log.

Tnx for your input and cautions, George.  I thought I might try it in our
remaining NCCC "Practice Night" sessions and then make a final decision.

How would I get Check & Section to show up?

 >YMMV

"YMMV" ?  I must have missed that one along the way...what is it?

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA