[Trlog] Changing Config Files & Ctrl-V Questions

Ken Beals k6mr at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 7 20:01:07 EDT 2004

When you say "that doesn't appear to do anything for my CW messages", I
think that means you are using the default messages that Tree provides
for any particular contest.  If you include definitions for all the F
keys in your .cfg file,  then they will change with the Ctrl-V just like
everything else.  You can also put keys that are the same for all
configs into the stdcfg.dat file, which gets loaded every time you start
TR.  Anything that is not defined in the specific .cfg file will use the
value in stdcfg.dat .

Ken K6MR