[Trlog] VFO switching

Ron Rossi kk1l at intergate.com
Fri Sep 10 18:52:30 EDT 2004

VFO A on 11 and B on 12.

CQ SSB MEMORY F11 = <03>SRS=fr0;<04>
CQ SSB MEMORY F12 = <03>SRS=fr1;<04>

You can load the frequency in to either on by typing it in the call
window and hitting <enter> for VFO A and adding the letter "B" after the
frequency (no space) and hitting <enter> for VFO B. Further if you have
a second radio set up hitting  <CTRL><enter> will load the frequencies
in to inactive radio.