[Trlog] N abbreviation for 9 in RST

Paul Kirley pkirley at fuse.net
Mon Sep 27 22:12:51 EDT 2004

This is a small matter.

When I use a ] in the spec for an F-key to repeat the last RST or the complete exchange (set with the [ symbol), the full numeral 9 is sent in the repeat instead of the short N abbreviation that was sent in the original.  5NN is repeated as 599.

I would prefer that the repeat match the original, both using N instead of 9 in RSTs.

Although there are switches to control numeral abbreviations, as I read the manual they would apply to items like QSO numbers that I prefer to leave at full numerals.

73, Paul W8TM