[Trlog] Fw: not enough memory for prefixrec!!

Jaspers jasper2 at powercom.net
Tue Apr 12 01:36:28 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Jaspers
To: Trlog at contesting.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: not enough memory for prefixrec!!

Anyone ever seen the message "not enough memory for prefixrec!!" ???

I was firing up the old 486 laptop tonight in preparation to go mobile in the MiQP this weekend and am running into that message. (and then TR wont boot)  I have used this laptop and almost identical CFG files for wisconsin and minnesota mobile expeditions and have never seen it before.  I'm using version 6.63 on this laptop.

Any ideas?  I dont want to log with paper!!!!!

Scott  NE9U