[Trlog] TRlog and Orion

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 21:57:54 EST 2005

Hi Ron -

John, KE5C, has it right. I use an Orion very successfully using Windows 98
SE version 6.79, but I have to use the "reboot to DOS" option with
SHUTDOWN, or reboot the computer directly with a DOS floppy. Here's the
appropriate section of a logcfg.dat file from a recent contest:

RADIO ONE NAME = ORION
RADIO ONE TYPE = ORION
RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 2

73 and good luck - John, W4AU