[Trlog] serial port keyed on starting TR

David Hachadorian K6LL at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 4 11:21:12 EST 2005

There's a thread going on another reflector, which reminded
me of this TR issue, and gave me the idea for a possible
solution.

I am doing so2r, with radio control and cw keying on two
serial ports. When I start TR, the second serial port is cw
key-down. I darn near melted an amplifier after the SS
contest when I restarted the program to get some scoring
data off the screen, and one of the amps was accidentally
keyed down for about five minutes.

Are there any DOS experts out there who could suggest a .BAT
file which would print on the screen "TURN OFF RADIOS," and
then proceed to start TR after hitting the ENTER key?

Thanks!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ